Featured Special Guest
Jenn WhinnemThis week we’re chatting with Jenn Whinnem from Obsession Eleven. Jenn is an amazing copywriter and has written so many things for the Not So Wimpy Brand including emails, sales pages and product descriptions.
Today, Jenn will share how to find the best copywriter for your brand, how to have fun in your copy, and the difference between online writing and academic writing.
Episode #26 Takeaways
- Write for your customers instead of your peers.
- Get to your point right away to keep your audience engaged.
- Have fun! Your readers won’t engage if the copy is boring.
- Create your “Ideal Client Avatar” to get to know your dream client.
- Read your writing aloud so you can find the trouble spots you missed while reading.
- Jenn’s 3-STEP MODEL for writing amazing copy. Strategy, substance and style!
I would love to connect with you! You can find me on Instagram at @not_so_wimpy_entrepreneur.
Will you please take two minutes to leave a review? Reviews are one of the BEST ways to support the podcast because it lets potential listeners know that there is something worth tuning in to. Head to Apple Podcasts to leave a review. Thank you so much for your support!
9 Strategies for Killer Blog Content
Want to create killer content without a ton of time & energy? You’ve heard the key to engaging your audience (and converting them to customers) is creating consistent content they value. But what do you do when you don’t know what to create, don’t have a lot of time, or just don’t love writing blog posts? Grab my free guide to killer blog content simplified!
Leave a Comment