Are you ready to have your mind blown with entrepreneurial knowledge?
Back in March, I hosted a two-day retreat for my teacher-entrepreneur mastermind. We call ourselves the Not So Wimpy CEOs!
I am bringing you a compilation of some of the best tips and ideas that were covered from a portion of our guests in this episode!
You will get to hear from Emily Sandberg, Bookkeeper and Certified Life Coach; Rick Mulready, Online Business Coach and Podcast Host; Tasha Cochran, Wealth Coach; Beth Hoff, Integrator; and Erika Macauley, OBM and Integrator.
From money management to webinars to working with a team and more, we explore so many important and transformative topics. As soon as we wrapped up the retreat, I knew I had to share all I could with you!
- You have to be willing to look at your money.
- There is data in your money.
- Your value is what saves you, not your money.
- Selling is serving.
- Think of your webinar as creating a desire for your offer rather than as teaching.
- You want to influence your audience to make a decision.
- People spend money on what they value.
- Prioritize your personal finances.
- Your business owes you money.
- An integrator is to your business what a fireplace is to fire.
- The integrator executes the visionary’s idea.
Of course, I couldn’t share everything from this two-day retreat, but this episode is just a little sneak peek into some of the amazing lessons and ideas that are shared at the Not So Wimpy CEO Mastermind Retreat.
I hope that at least one of these speakers really speaks to you and that you look them up on Instagram, check out their websites and listen to their podcasts because I think as an entrepreneur, you have to be open to hearing from other people! You can find the link to each guest’s website below!
I would love to connect with you! You can find me on Instagram at @not_so_wimpy_entrepreneur.
Spaces Are Limited…
Be the First to Hear When it Opens!
Registration for CEO Mastermind opens up just twice a year! If you are serious about grabbing one of these coveted spots, sign up below to be notified as soon as the next application period opens.