Have you ever found yourself thinking things like “no one could do this like me,” or “I’m the only one who can do this”?
Those thoughts are holding you back from getting the help you need to grow your business.
Recently, I had to step away from my business for a little while (I talk about why in this episode) so my team had to take over. We had a sale planned that I thought we would have to cancel, but they handled the whole thing, and guess what? It was super successful!
In this episode, I’m sharing how my team generated 130k in sales without me. That’s right, not only can my team handle things without me, they can do it even better than I could!
Episode #82 Takeaways
- Sometimes life gives you things you didn’t plan for.
- Build a team that can work without you.
- Hire team members who can be resourceful.
- Trust others to be good at what they do.
- Your team knows you and your business better than you realize.
- Let your team members take over things that they enjoy doing.
- Think about where you want your business to be in the future.
- Make decisions for your future business.
- There are people who can do what you do.
I hope that you have someone helping you in your business and taking things off your plate. If you don’t, take this episode as a sign that maybe you should.
You might feel like no one can do what you do as well as you do it, but they can, and when you have people on your team who can take over for you, your life becomes a whole lot easier.
If you’re looking for more resources about how to hire, I’ve created an entire workshop to help you get started. It will teach you when to hire, what to hire for, how to hire, and everything else you need to know. You can find it linked below!
I would love to connect with you! You can find me on Instagram at @not_so_wimpy_entrepreneur.
Leave a Comment