Featured Special Guest
Rebecca JoynerRebecca works full time running her TpT store that is very successful and grew very quickly. She is sharing with us how she got where she is today and everything she has learned about work-life balance.
Do you feel like work-life balance is a myth or a distant dream?
In today’s episode, we are talking all about growing a successful TpT business while being a mom of young kids with Rebecca Joyner from It’s Not Rocket Science.
I love to hear about other people’s journey: how they got to where they are now, lessons that they’ve learned along the way and what they’re doing each day to be so successful.
If you feel the same, you are not going to be disappointed by Rebecca’s story.
There are so many gold nuggets in here for you to take and implement in your own business!
Episode #53 Takeaways
- Figure out what you’re really good at and stick with it.
- People are willing to pay for quality.
- If you want to make more money, you need to sell more expensive products.
- Put your prices in perspective for your audience.
- Set time blocks to work.
- It’s okay if your time blocks change.
- You have to be willing to ask for help.
- Outsource the things that you don’t love.
- Start your email list early.
I hope you loved this episode with Rebecca and that it taught you that you don’t have to be working 60 hours a week to make a great income.
I would love to connect with you! You can find me on Instagram at @not_so_wimpy_entrepreneur.
Spaces Are Limited…
Be the First to Hear When it Opens!
Registration for CEO Mastermind opens up just twice a year! If you are serious about grabbing one of these coveted spots, sign up below to be notified as soon as the next application period opens.