Are you ready to find out how you can grow your business?
For the next few episodes, I want to talk about something that I consider to be one of my superpowers and something that I kind of nerd out about, but that I have never recorded an episode about on this podcast.
Are you ready? We’re starting a series all about Facebook groups.
I LOVE Facebook groups, so I am doing four different episodes, just for you, to explain why I love them so much and why you should think about using them.
I’m going to kick it off today by sharing with you the many different ways that a Facebook group can help you to grow your business.
Episode #42 Takeaways
- Facebook groups can increase your sales.
- You should start with a Facebook page and THEN consider a group.
- A Facebook group can be a great place to build relationships.
- There’s more value because everyone is sharing, not just you.
- Create a group for a specific niche.
- In groups, you can find a goldmine of content ideas.
- Facebook groups are great for list building.
- They are full of eager buyers.
The biggest difference between Facebook pages and groups is that groups are much more personal. Groups provide a place where you can have conversations and build relationships with the people who are going to buy your products and show up for you.
In the next episode, I’m going to be talking about how to launch your Facebook group, so be sure to tune back in next week!
I would love to connect with you! You can find me on Instagram at @not_so_wimpy_entrepreneur.
50 Not So Wimpy Facebook Group Posts (that actually get engagement)
Building authentic community on Facebook is one of the best ways to build trust with your audience and get them excited to buy from you! But it doesn’t have to be complicated. These 50 posts have given us amazing engagement and so I’m sharing them with you! Use them exactly or tweak them for your ideal customer.