Have you ever worked with a mindset coach?
Getting a mindset coach was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made, and I make every single one of our meetings a priority in my schedule. My coach, Neill Williams, has helped me with everything from managing my time to changing my mindset around things like goals and money.
In this episode, I’m sharing 5 of the most important lessons that I’ve learned from my coach. Each one of these lessons has had an invaluable impact on my life and business.
Whether you have a coach of your own or you’ve never even heard of mindset coaches, this episode has something for you.
Episode #92 Takeaways
- Mindset coaches are invaluable.
- Make sure you’re problem-solving before the problem pops up.
- You should be making decisions ahead of time.
- Plan for results, not just what you’re going to be working on.
- Schedule thinking time.
- Money is just a data point.
- More money allows you to have a bigger impact.
- Goals aren’t about meeting a number, they’re about what you learn along the way.
- If you don’t meet a goal, it doesn’t mean you’ve failed.
I could talk forever about things I’ve learned from my coach, but the 5 lessons in this episode are some of the most valuable. I hope something from this episode resonates with you and helps you to go out and have a bigger impact.
I would love to connect with you! You can find me on Instagram at @not_so_wimpy_entrepreneur.