Featured Special Guest
Laura PetrucciLuria is a live video strategist who helps entrepreneurs create professional live videos that can help grow their businesses and create more connection with their audience. She has appeared on CNN, NBC, Fox and more and has created over 5,000 videos that have over a billion views.
This week on the show I am sharing a conversation I had with Luria Petrucci. This woman knows her stuff when it comes to using live video so I am SO excited to share this conversation with you. Let’s dive in!
Episode #14 Takeaways
In our conversation we talk about:
- How she got into video
- How video helped her come out of her shell
- What she has to say to the people that are nervous about getting on video
- The 4 Levels of Live Streaming Connection over perfection
- The importance of being “youniquely” you
- How doing a lot in a short amount of time will solidify your comfort level of showing up on video
- The right equipment to invest in when you’re first starting out
- How to get your audience to engage
- …and so much more!
Resources mentioned in the episode:
- Logitech C922 Blue Yeti Nano Mic
- Sony A5100 Camera Sony
- A6100 Software
- StreamYard Ecamm Live for Mac
- vMix for PC
I would love to connect with you! You can find me on Instagram at @not_so_wimpy_entrepreneur.
50 Not So Wimpy Facebook Group Posts (that actually get engagement)
Building authentic community on Facebook is one of the best ways to build trust with your audience and get them excited to buy from you! But it doesn’t have to be complicated. These 50 posts have given us amazing engagement and so I’m sharing them with you! Use them exactly or tweak them for your ideal customer.
Leave a Comment